An everyday South Indian meal would be incomplete without the perfect rasam. Ocassionally used as an appetizer, it is also consumed with rice as a preceder of Sambar. Rasam is a tangy and spiced soup, traditionally prepared using tomato/tamrind juice as a base, with the addition of various spices and herbs. It helps in reducing cold and cough. 'Rassa' in sanskrit means juice and it is said that the name Rasam has come from its fluidy consistency. An authentic Rasam few minutes away from Suhana Rasam Masala Mix. SLURP!!
- No added MSG, no artificial flavours, no added colours & preservatives
- Lip-smacking taste, super convenient & cooks in minutes
- Use 'Suhana Rasam Masala Mix for the easier and the most convenient way for home preparation without compromising the taste
- Reduce cooking preparation time by using Suhana ready-to-cook spice mixes range
- Each packet serves 4 persons
Per 100g Serving - Energy 387kcal, Protein 13g, Carbohydrate 54g, Fat 13g, Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g, Sugar 21g, Sodium 10.76g, Salt 14g