Paneer is the only type of cottage cheese traditionally used in Indian cuisine that defines sumptuousness in the vegetarian feast. A buttery gravy with cashew and tomato with a soothing flavor of spices, a true indulgent. Suhana Paneer Makhanwala Spice Mix Masala - A mix for butter- full Cottage cheese dish.
How To Use:-
- 1 cup/225g paneer, cut into 1 “cubes
- 2 medium/150 gm tomato, puréed
- 50 g Suhana Paneer Makhanwala Mix
- ½ cup /100 ml milk
- 3 tbsp/45 gm butter
- 2 tbsp/30 ml oil
- 1 cup/200 ml water
- Make a paste of Suhana Paneer Makhanwala Mix with milk
- Heat oil in a pan, add tomato purée & cook till oil oozes out
- Add the paste and cook for 2 to 3 minutes
- Add paneer, butter, and water, cook till gravy thickens and garnish with cream and serve hot.
Per 100g - Energy 407kcal,Fat 12g, Carbohydrates 60g,Protein 15g