Paneer Bhurji, a famous dish made from crumbled Paneer, has its origin in north India. This mildly spiced version of Paneer goes well with bread, naans, rotis, etc. This all-time favorite relish is a great sandwich, wrap, and toast filling. Enjoy this popular preparation in minutes with Suhana Paneer Bhurji Mix.
How To Cook:-
- 1 cup/250g paneer, crumbled
- 2 small/100g tomato chopped
- 2 small/100g onion chopped
- 1 medium/3.5g chilly chopped
- The entire packet of Suhana Anda/Egg Bhurji Mix 50g
- 3 tbsp oil, for garnishing 1 tbsp freshly chopped coriander
- Heat oil in a pan, add onion and saute for 3-4 minutes till light golden brown
- Add tomato, green chilly and cook for 4-5 minutes till oil oozes out
- Add Suhana Paneer Bhurji Mix and cook for 1-2 minutes on low flame
- Add paneer mix well and cook for 2-3 minutes or till done
- Garnish with coriander.
- Serve Piping hot with Indian bread such as parathas or Naans.