The air is filled with excitement as the festive season approaches, bringing the joy of family gatherings, celebrations, and delectable treats that are integral to any joyous occasion. From mouth-watering sweets that satisfy your sweet tooth to savoury delights that leave your taste buds craving more, the festive season is a time to enjoy a wide array of flavours that bring people together. Whether you’re a fan of traditional desserts or innovative savouries, Suhana Masala has something to delight everyone’s palate.
Celebrating Ganesh Chaturthi: Heavenly Sweet Treats to Delight All
Ganesh Chaturthi, a vibrant and beloved festival, is when households across the country are filled with the fragrant aroma of incense and the delicious scent of festive delicacies being prepared. Suhana Masala brings you a collection of heavenly sweet treats that perfectly capture the spirit of this joyful occasion:
The delicately thin, diamond-shaped sweet made from cashew nuts is a timeless classic. Suhana Masala’s Kaju Katli is prepared with the finest quality cashews, creating a melt-in-the-mouth experience that’s impossible to resist.
A creamy, rice-based dessert infused with cardamom and saffron, kheer is a favourite during Ganesh Chaturthi. Suhana Masala’s Kheer mix simplifies the cooking process without compromising taste, allowing you to enjoy this beloved dessert easily. For a step-by-step guide to making delicious kheer that will captivate your taste buds, be sure to explore our exclusive kheer recipe:-
- Heat 3 tbsp of ghee and add entire packet of suhana Vermicelli Kheer Mix and saute for a minute.
- Add 1 litre of milk stir well.
- Simmer on medium heat for 15-20 minute or till desired consistency and serve hot.
These golden brown, sugar-soaked dumplings symbolize indulgence and happiness. Suhana’s Gulab Jamun Mix takes the hassle out of preparing these treats, ensuring that you can savour their softness and sweetness without spending hours in the kitchen. For an easy-to-follow recipe to make your own delectable gulab jamun from scratch, be sure to explore our exclusive recipe and make delicious Gulab Jamuns with Suhana Gulab Jamun Mix:-
- Combine the mix with water to form a soft dough.
- Shape it into small balls. Fry these golden browns in oil until they puff up.
- Simultaneously, prepare sugar syrup by boiling sugar and water.
- Dip the fried jamuns into the syrup, allowing them to soak up the sweetness.
- Savour these delectable treats, made effortlessly with Suhana, perfect for satisfying sweet cravings or festive occasions.
The beloved sweet dumplings offered to Lord Ganesha, modaks come in various flavours. Suhana’s Modak Peeth simplifies the process of creating the outer shell of these delicacies, allowing you to experiment with different fillings and flavours. For a comprehensive modak recipe that guides you through making the perfect fillings and shaping these divine treats, don’t miss our exclusive modak recipe and prepare a delightful modak using Suhana Modak Peeth:-
- Mix 1 cup of peeth with water to form a soft dough.
- For the filling, combine grated coconut, jaggery, and cardamom powder.
- Roll the dough into small discs, place a spoonful of filling, and seal the edges to form modak shapes.
- Steam for 10-12 minutes.
- Serve these sweet dumplings as a traditional treat, perfect for festive celebrations. Suhana Modak Peeth ensures a quick and authentic modak-making experience.
Saffron-infused milk is a divine offering during the festival. Suhana’s Kesar Milk Masala enhances the flavour of your milk, making it a delightful beverage that’s perfect for sharing with family and friends. To craft the perfect cup of Kesar Milk, explore our exclusive recipe for a touch of warmth and richness in every sip:-
- Gently heat 2 cups of milk.
- Introduce a pinch of Suhana Kesar Milk Masala, infusing the saffron aroma.
- Sweeten according to preference. A delicate saffron-flavoured indulgence awaits in each comforting sip.
- Suhana’s blend makes relishing this classic treat effortlessly delightful, perfect for cosy evenings or festive occasions.
Exploring Festive Delights for the Festival Season
As the festive season unfolds, it’s not just the sweets that steal the spotlight. Savory delights also play a crucial role in making celebrations unforgettable. Suhana Masala offers a range of masala blends that transform simple ingredients into mouth-watering savouries:
These spiral-shaped snacks are crispy, crunchy, and flavourful. With Suhana’s Chakali Masala, you can create these traditional treats effortlessly, adding an element of joy to your festive spread. And for a step-by-step guide on preparing Chakali, don’t miss our exclusive recipe:-
- Combine Suhana Chakali Bhajani Peeth, hot melted butter or oil, Suhana Jeera Powder, Suhana Red Chilli Powder, Asafoetida, and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Add water gradually and knead to form a smooth, pliable dough.
- Place a portion of the dough in a chakali maker or a piping bag fitted with a star nozzle.
- Heat oil in a deep frying pan.
- Press the dough through the chakali maker into the hot oil in a circular motion to form spiral shapes.
- Fry until the chakalis turn golden brown and crisp. Drain on a paper towel to remove excess oil.
- Once cooled, store the chakalis in an airtight container.
A mix of fried nuts, poha (flattened rice), and spices, Chiwada is a delightful savoury option. Suhana’s Chiwada Masala combines the perfect blend of spices, ensuring each bite is a harmonious taste explosion. If you’re eager to prepare this tempting Chiwada at home, make sure to check out our exclusive recipe:-
- Heat oil in a kadhai. Add mustard seeds, curry leaves, and chopped green chillies. Sauté for a minute.
- Toss in roasted peanuts, cashews, and raisins. Mix well.
- Add the puffed rice and gently combine all the ingredients.
- Sprinkle Suhana Chiwada Masala and salt. Mix thoroughly to coat evenly.
- Allow the Chiwda to cool down before storing it in an airtight container.
- Serve the delicious and crunchy Chiwda as a delightful festive snack.
Crispy and addictive, shev is a must-have during festivities. Suhana’s Shev Masala elevates this simple snack, infusing it with a medley of flavours that leave you craving more. If you’re keen to make your own batch of delicious shev, don’t forget to explore our step-by-step shev bhajani recipe:-
- Mix Suhana Shev Bhajani, hot melted ghee or oil, Suhana Red Chilli Powder, Suhana Turmeric Powder, Asafoetida, and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Gradually add water and knead to form a smooth, firm dough.
- Heat oil in a deep-frying pan.
- Place a portion of the dough in a shev maker or a piping bag fitted with a thin slotted plate.
- Press the dough through the shev maker directly into the hot oil, moving in a zigzag motion to form thin strands.
- Fry until the shev turns golden brown and crisp. Drain excess oil using a paper towel.
- Once cooled, store the shev in an airtight container.
Balancing Festive Indulgence: Healthier Options for the Festival Season
While indulging in festive treats is a cherished tradition, it’s also essential to strike a balance and prioritize your health. Suhana Masala acknowledges this need and offers a range of healthier alternatives that still let you enjoy the festive spirit:
For those seeking a moment of calm amid the festivities, Suhana presents Health Herbal Temple Tea. This soothing blend of herbs and spices provides a refreshing break, allowing you to re-energize and continue celebrating.
Nature’s sweetener- Honey can be used in various ways to enhance your festive dishes. Suhana’s Honey collection, including Mustard Honey, Wild Forest Honey, and Jamun Honey, adds natural sweetness to your creations.
Embrace the goodness of turmeric with Suhana’s Turmeric Latte. This warm and comforting beverage is a great way to incorporate turmeric’s health benefits into your festive routine.
Moringa Leaf Powder:
Packed with nutrients, Suhana’s Moringa Leaf Powder is a versatile addition to your festival menu. This powder adds a nutritional boost to your dishes, from smoothies to parathas.
Suhana Masala is your partner in creating memorable culinary experiences this festive season. Whether preparing traditional sweets, experimenting with savouries, or opting for healthier choices, Suhana’s range of masalas and blends is designed to elevate your festive feast. Indulge in tradition, innovation, and well-being flavours with Suhana Masala’s delightful offerings. After all, festivals are about coming together and savouring the joy of good food!